CoinFLEX.US Update: July 15, 2022
2022-07-15

 

We have resumed suspended operations and you may now process flexUSD redemptions in your CoinFLEX.US account. Please see below and refer to our FAQ for more detailed information.  

  • flexUSD redemptions are now re-enabled. You may redeem 10% from your total balance into USDC or USD. The remaining 90% of your flexUSD balance will be considered locked funds. Locked funds will appear in your balance, but they will not be available for withdrawals, redemption or trading.

  • Withdrawal of flexUSD will not be available until further notice.